How do I place an order?
Look through our different pages to compile a list of the products that you are interested in. Then email a copy to our office. We will call you to discuss pricing and, when you choose to, complete the ordering process. This will include filling out a Sales Order Form and faxing it to you to review. Once you approve the order, email a copy back to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also arrange payment of the deposit.
What if I don't see the exact item I want?
If you don't see the specific item that you were looking for in our on-line catalogs, please just give us a call. Most of our products can be modified with respect to size, number of lights, patterns and colors. We can customize to meet your needs.
If you are interested in a completely new piece, we ask that you send photos or drawings to us. The pictures are forwarded to our Venetian partner who will meet directly with the Masters to discuss the piece. Depending on how different the design is from existing pieces there may be a design fee and/or a minimum order quantity. These orders can also take 120 days or more to complete.
Find an item that you would like to order.
- Browse the on-line catalogs - If you click on the product categories on the left side of the window, the sub-categories will appear. Select any sub-category and a product listing will be displayed in the main window. Selecting one of these items will display a detail screen with a chart showing the various models and their prices.
Choose your Product Codes.
Many products come in a variety of sizes and styles. Click on the shopping cart icon in the Cart column to add your choice to your shopping cart.
Complete the Order Process
Pay for your order
You must mail a check. The order will not be placed in Murano until the deposit is received. A second check for the balance will be due before the item can be shipped to you. We do not allow COD orders. After a positive credit history is established, customers can be set up on a Net30 payment schedule.
We are required to charge state and local sales tax on orders shipped to Texas addresses (8.25%). If you are a resale customer, tell the representative so they can fax you the required form needed to avoid the sales tax.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- All products are custom made and may have minor variations in color, pattern or form as related to the samples or catalog photos.
- All sales are subject to the seller's ability to obtain the goods to be sold.
- Seller is not responsible for mathematical errors on the face of the agreement and the figures thereon are subject to correction.
- All sales require a 50% deposit and shall be paid in full prior to shipment.
- Goods shall be the property of Joseph Wright until paid in full.
- Seller has a right to cancel the contract if the Buyer does not pay the balance within ten (10) days from the time the Buyer is notified that the balance is due. The 50% deposit will fulfill the cancellation charge.
- Buyer shall inspect the products immediately upon receipt. All claims shall be submitted to the delivering carrier. Claims must also be submitted in writing to this company.
- There will be a 20% cancellation charge on orders cancelled within ten (10) days of placing the order.
- Orders already in production cannot be cancelled.
- All samples are sold "AS IS" and are final sales.
General Information and Accounting Policies
- Certain product lines have minimum order quantities or amounts. Ask your sales representative for more information.
- If your business is in Texas and you are a reseller we must have a copy of your Texas Resale Certificate on file.
- Return Check Fee: $25
- Wire Transfer Fee: $25
- Returns: Because all pieces are made to order, we cannot accept returns for credit or exchange.